Ruger Precision Rifle 243 & 6.5 IN STOCK NOW
Purpose-built to distance itself from the typical long-range rifle.
The Ruger Precision Rifle™ is a highly configurable, in-line recoil
path, bolt-action rifle. Available in .308 Win. the Ruger Precision Rifle™ offers outstanding accuracy and long-range capability.
Medium contour (.75'' at the muzzle) barrel features 5/8''-24 threads. Thread protector installed 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
"Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Highly accurate Ruger cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Equipped with a Samson Evolution Keymod Handguard. May be configured with any AR-style handguard.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Multi-Magazine Interface functions interchangeably with M110, SR25, DPMS and Magpul®-style magazines and AICS magazines (works with some M-14 magazines); two 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines included.
Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 lbs.; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock.