AccessoriesCare & StorageCondition New£ 79
“Excellence in Sporting Shooting since 1875”
High Quality Hand- Stitched Leather Accessories
The names Anson & Deeley have been intrinsically linked to Sporting Shooting excellence since their joint invention of the shotgun boxlock action in 1875.Today the company also produces a range of high quality Shooting Accessories, including Cartridge Belts, Cartridge Bags, Shooting sticks and the “BAK-SAVA” combined shooting stick and cartridge retriever. THE HAND-CRAFTED "LICHFIELD" CARTRIDGE BAG IS:-
· Hand stitched for strength and durability.
· Dark brown leather with a full soft suede leather interior.
· Capacity:- Approximately 150 cartridges (subject to gauge).
· Hinged “Speed Loader” opening for ease of access.
· The buckle and roller are of brass and are of strong, solid construction.
· Dimensions: Approx. 12” x 9.75” x 4.25” (30cm Wide x 25cm High x 11cm Deep)
· A 2” (5cm) wide combined Leather and Canvas shoulder strap with an overall length of 51” (130cm) for optimal fit and comfort.
Leather is a natural product and should be cared for and looked after it will last you a lifetime
...Read full description