AccessoriesCare & StorageCondition New£ 99
“Anson & Deeley” 100% Real Leather “Pillaton-Single” Shotgun Slip
An "English Heritage" brand.
“Excellence in Sporting Shooting since 1875”
High Quality Hand- Stitched Leather Accessories
The names Anson & Deeley have been intrinsically linked to Sporting Shooting excellence since their joint invention of the shotgun boxlock action in 1875.Today the company also produces a range of high quality Shooting Accessories, including Shotgun Slips, Cartridge Belts, Cartridge Bags, Shooting sticks and the “BAK-SAVA” combined shooting stick and cartridge retriever. THE HAND-CRAFTED "HATHERTON" SHOTGUN SLIP IS:-
· Beautifully hand stitched for strength and durability.
· Dark brown leather with wonderfully soft padded “lambs fleece” lining.
· The strap buckles and other fittings are of brass and are of strong, solid construction.
· Bridle Leather adjustable shoulder strap,
· Hand-sewn blocked muzzle end to protect barrels
· 51” (130cm) in length to comfortably accommodate shotguns with barrel lengths up to 32” (81cm)
· High quality, full length zip robustly sown into the slip to aid easy insertion and removal of the gun and drying the slip after a soaking in the field.
Leather is a natural product and should be cared for and looked after it will last you a lifetime.
...Read full description