3D Printed Guns: Will They Affect the Firearms Industry?
News Dealer & Industry News
“Excellence in Sporting Shooting since 1875”
High Quality Hand- Stitched Leather Accessories
The names Anson & Deeley have been intrinsically linked to Sporting Shooting excellence since their joint invention of the shotgun boxlock action in 1875.Today the company also produces a range of high quality Shooting Accessories, including Cartridge Belts, Cartridge Bags, Shooting sticks and Recoil pads.
· Interchangeable bases-A Spike for soft ground, or a rubber ferrule base for hard surfaces
Hand stitched Leather seat for strength and durability.
· New, wider Black leather seat for more style and comfort.
· 6 seat height positions.
· Adjustable between 21” and 34” (87cm) in height.
· Seat is 17” (43cm) wide (including handles), by 5.5” (14cm) deep.
Sewn-in logo Tag
Branded "Swing Ticket"
· Silver-chromed shaft and handles. Shaft is covered in leather for improved grip and comfort in cold weather.
Ideal in the shooting line, for a day at the races, at concerts or on country walks