The HSE proposes a complete phasing out of lead ammunition
News Dealer & Industry News
The Limited Edition Celebrating the Legend
There is no shooter in the world, from the inexperienced beginner to the expert champion, who is not aware of the outstanding precision, balance, handling and durability of DT11 competition shotguns.
To mark 10 years of success achieved internationally, in the professional arena, and by amateurs on shooting ranges all over the world, Beretta has created an Anniversary edition of the DT11.
With all the outstanding features of the legendary DT11, the DT11 10th Anniversary has been redesigned in a commemorative guise, featuring meticulous engraving with a modern floral motif and hand-polished, mirrored side plates. This model will be available in a limited run of just 350 pieces, divided between Trap, Skeet and Sporting versions.
- Selected grade 3 walnut wood
- An extremely reliable cross-bolt closure mechanism
- Interchangeable barrel locking shoulders
- DT11 thickness of lateral plates increases the weight in the barycentre, providing greater shouldering stability
- New floral engraving on pins, top lever and ribbons
- Hand-polished side plates for a mirror finish
- Forend iron with replaceable pad in high resistance material for a perfect coupling between forend and barrel
- Optima-Bore HP Steelium Pro barrels
- Optima-Choke HP chokes (for Sporting and Skeet versions)
To see the DT11 in action, watch the Beretta video here!
To get your own Beretta DT11, shop now on the GMK website.