The Kukri knife Nepalese and similar to the machete, with a curved blade. Kukri knives are a traditional weapon in Nepal but is also used as a tool. Kurki machetes are also a symbolic weapon of the Gurkha regiments around the world and the Nepalese army. Used in many traditional rituals and ceremonies in Nepal. The Kurkri is simply known as the Gurkha knife or Gurkha blade to many.
Our Kurki Gurkha Knife here has a total length of 14 inches, a solid stainless steel 440 blade, a thermoplastic rubber grip handle and comes with a nice DPM camo nylon sheath with a belt loop. One side of the blade has a sharp curved kurki edge and the other has a part serrated saw back great for cutting rope.
* Total Length: 14″ (35.5cm)
* Blade Length: 8″ (20.3cm)
* Weight: 395g (14oz)
* Part Serrated Blade
* Black Camo – Stainless Steel Blade
* DPM Nylon Camo Sheath with Belt loop
* Thermoplastic Rubber Grip Handle...Read full description