The HSE proposes a complete phasing out of lead ammunition
News Dealer & Industry News
Sale is for 2 - two - a pair - of rings
QD – Quick Detach lever lock allows rings to be attached or released quickly and easily. Keep attached the the scope and take off and attach as unit to avoid loss of zero. When in place be rock solid against all recoil shocks, being dropped shocks etc!
Suit scopes with outer objective casing diameter maximum size 59mm - That equals about a 44mm lens size depending on the scope - for example AO scopes will add more outer case diameter as will using flipup lens caps - So please check outer measure before you buy if at all unsure. Exchanges cost us both a lot of time and money.
* Model: RQ2W3154 Medium profile (matte black)
* Material: Aluminum with steel fittings for huge strength
* Base Fitting: Weaver or Picatinny 20mm.
* See https://www.tacticalscope.co.uk/blog/?p=50 if unsure how to determine what you have.
* Tube Size: To fit 30 diameter body tube scopes.
* Base to ring bottom (saddle) = 15mm
Precision machined from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with anodized black matte finish.
Easy to use spring tensioned design and fine adjustment mechanism that means they can be used on even low quality or worn rails.
Mil spec Type III class 2 hardcoat anodizing for scratch and wear resistance
Milled steel cross bolts to ensure the tightest possible tolerance and super firm grip on any weaver/picatinny rail.
* Robust and user friendly ergonomic Quick Detach/Lock lever.
* Fully adjustable to fit on any Picatinny rail.
* High quality synthetic protective tape applied on rings internal surface to protect scope body.
* Tight tolerance control and repeatable positive locking for optimal re-zero performance.
* Extensively field tested under extreme operations and well received by field experts and law enforcement personnel.
Quick Detach and Lock
Scope size fitting considerations:
The Leapers stated measure is 59mm but that refers to the OUTER diameter of the lens where you must take the lens casing and, if you have them, things like flip up caps into account. If in doubt go up a size to high profile or ask me if unsure.
eBay Image Hosting at www.auctiva.com
15mm saddle - 30mm base to center
product review overlay image
No reviews left yet
Write a review
Most RecentTop Rated
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review