The Apache Hunting Knife from Miguel Nieto is another stunning fixed blade knife from the Spanish makers. With it’s beautifully balanced, ergonomic, natural olive wood handle the Apache is a fantastic knife. The sturdy blade is AN-58 Inox steel tempered to 58 HRC hardness. The blade is full tang, very thick at 4mm and measures 7 inches in length. All Miguel Nieto knives comes extremely sharp and the Apache is no exception. The dark brown leather sheath is very sturdy and has a belt loop.
Knives made by the Miguel Nieto brand originate from the southeast of Spain, from Albacete town which is known for traditional production of knives since the 16th century.
* Total Length: 12″ (30.5cm)
* Blade Length: 7″ (17.8cm)
* Handle Length: 5″ (12.7cm)
* Blade Thickness: 4mm
* Knife Weight: 296g (10.4oz)
* Weight In Sheath: 421g (14.8oz)
* Handle Material: Olive Wood
* Blade Material: AN-58 Inox Stainless Steel
* Heat Tempered to 58 HRC
* Full Tang Construction
* Deluxe Brown Leather Sheath
* Hand Crafted In Spain...Read full description