The Miguel Nieto Caza Mayor Knife is a large full tang fixed blade hunting knife with a total length of 12.75 inches. The Caza Mayor has a thick, strong and very sharp blade measuring in at 7.75 inches. This is made from AN-58 Inox stainless steel heat tempered to 58 HRC hardness.
The Caza Mayor handle is a beautiful natural Spanish Olive wood with a chunky steel hand guard. This fixed blade knife comes in a deluxe brown leather sheath with belt loop. The sheath is really tough, you can smell the quality of the leather when you take this out of the box, the Miguel Nieto logo is also stamped into the leather. This model also comes in a nice black Miguel Nieto branded protective case with a draw string.
Knives made by the Miguel Nieto brand originate from the southeast of Spain, from Albacete town which is known for traditional production of knives since the 16th century. A real sturdy and reliable addition to any collection.
* Total Length: 12.75″ (32.4cm)
* Blade Length: 7.75″ (19.7cm)
* Handle Length: 5″ (12.7cm)
* Blade Thickness: 4mm
* Knife Weight: 379g (13.3oz)
* Weight in Sheath: 519g (1lb 2oz)
* Handle Material: Spanish Olive Wood
* Blade Material: AN-58 Inox Stainless Steel
* Heat Tempered to 58 HRC
* Full Tang Construction
* Protective Carry Case
* Deluxe Brown Leather Sheath
* Hand Crafted in Spain...Read full description