The Miguel Nieto Chacal is a deluxe small skinning knife with a sharp gut hook with a total length of 7 inches. This is a compact knife of the highest standards. The handle is a gorgeous natural Spanish olive wood. The blade is a thick full tang and wide.
The Nieto Chacal Skinning knife is made from heat tempered stainless steel AN-58 Inox so it is extremely strong and also very sharp, measuring 3 inches. This skinning knife comes in a top quality brown leather sheath with belt loop, the Miguel Nieto logo is stamped into the tough leather.
Knives made by the Miguel Nieto brand originate from the southeast of Spain, from Albacete town which is known for traditional production of knives since the 16th century.
* Total Length: 7″ (17.8cm)
* Blade Length: 3″ (7.6cm)
* Handle Length: 4″ (10.16cm)
* Blade Thickness: 3mm
* Knife Weight: 134g (4.7oz)
* Weight in Sheath: 202g (7.1oz)
* Handle Material: Olive Wood
* Blade Material: AN-58 Inox Stainless Steel
* Heat Tempered to 58 HRC
* Full Tang Construction
* Gut Hook
* Deluxe Brown Leather Sheath
* Hand Crafted in Spain...Read full description