This is the fantastic Miguel Nieto Coyote Knife. A thick full tang sheath knife of exceptional quality measuring a total of 9.25 inches. The fixed blade is made from super tough Vanadio 1.4116 Stainless Steel and measures 4.5 inches.
The Nieto Coyote knife comes in a deluxe brown leather sheath that exudes quality, is extremely durable and features the Miguel Nieto logo stamped into the thick leather. The very comfortable handle is made from natural Spanish Olive wood and has ridges cut out along its full length, with the beautiful wood grain it appears to have waves in it. Razor sharp out of the box, a fine example of hand crafted Spanish knives.
Knives made by the Miguel Nieto brand originate from the southeast of Spain, from Albacete town which is known for traditional production of knives since the 16th century.
* Total Length: 9.25″ (23.5cm)
* Blade Length: 4.5″ (11.4cm)
* Handle Length: 4.75″ (12cm)
* Blade Thickness: 4mm
* Knife Weight: 218g (7.7oz)
* Weight in Sheath: 299g (10.5oz)
* Handle Material: Natural Olive Wood
* Blade Material: Vanadio 1.4116 Stainless Steel
* Heat Tempered to 58 HRC
* Full Tang Construction
* Deluxe Brown Leather Sheath
* Hand Crafted in Spain...Read full description