The Traveler knife from Miguel Nieto is a compact fixed blade sheath knife of exceptional quality. Hand made in Spain with local materials. The blade is a useful 3 inches long made from excellent Vanadium 1.4116 Stainless Steel heat tempered to a harness of 58 HRC. Vanadium allows higher tempering temperatures to be used and gives greater toughness to the steel. The blade is a thick 4mm full tang and comes very sharp out of the box. The Traveler knife has a curly birch handle each with a unique and stunning grain.
The Nieto Traveler is a shorter fixed blade knife at 7.25 inches but very functional, not too small, not oversized either. The knife comes with a strong deluxe brown leather sheath with the Miguel Nieto logo stamped into the tough leather. A truly lovely knife.
Knives made by the Miguel Nieto brand originate from the southeast of Spain, from Albacete town which is known for traditional production of knives since the 16th century.
* Total Length: 7.25″ (18.4cm)
* Blade Length: 3″ (7.62cm)
* Handle Length: 4.25″ (10.8cm)
* Blade Thickness: 4mm
* Knife Weight: 118g (4.1oz)
* Weight in Sheath: 179g (6.3oz)
* Handle Material: Curly Birch Wood
* Blade Material: Vanadium 1.4116 Stainless Steel
* Heat Tempered to 58 HRC
* Full Tang Construction
* Deluxe Brown Leather Sheath
* Hand Crafted in Spain...Read full description