The Cuchillo Cetreria fixed blade hunting knife from Miguel Nieto is an absolute beauty! The handle is made from natural olive wood and not only does it look the business it is also really comfortable to hold. The ergonomic handle fits the hand very nicely and gives a great grip. It has a black coated chrome pommel and hand guard.
The Miguel Nieto Cetreria’s blade is nice and long at 9 inches, it is made from the best quality Spanish AN-58 stainless steel which is heat tempered to a hardness of at least 58 HRC. The blade comes live, beautifully sharp and ready to use on any cutting task.
This Nieto knife comes in a genuine leather black sheath. It is very thick and sturdy and you can smell the quality of the leather.
Knives made by the Miguel Nieto brand originate from the southeast of Spain, from Albacete town which is known for traditional production of knives since the 16th century.
* Total Length: 14″ (35.5cm)
* Blade Length: 9″ (24cm)
* Handle Length: 4.75″ (12.1cm)
* Knife Weight: 398g (14oz)
* Weight In Sheath: 544g (1lb 3oz)
* AN58 Stainless Steel Blade
* Heat Tempered to 58-60 HRC
* Blade Shape: Clip Point
* Razor Sharp Blade
* Olive Wood & Black Chrome Handle
* Ergonomic Handle
* Thick Black Leather Sheath
* Hand Crafted in Spain...Read full description