Stock Code: cat00010
Orientation: Ambidextrous Stock
Calibre: .22 LR
Mechanism: Semi Automatic
Barrel Length: 18.5"
Style: Rim Fire
The Benchmark for 22 Rifles Experience the Tradition.
The Ruger 1022 rifle is Americas favorite 22 LR rifle, with proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, plinking, small game hunting and action-shooting events, Ruger has sold millions of 1022 rifles since their introduction in 1964. With its legendary action and renowned reliable rotary magazine, all 1022 rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate.
With a variety of choices from the standard 1022 Carbine, to the tack-driving accuracy of the Target model, the 1022 is still todays most popular 22 rifle. It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use - inspiring the most fanatical loyalty from its owners. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by todays 22 LR shooters, these firearms are priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.
- Patented detachable rotary magazine mounts flush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifles balance point.
- Easy to use extended magazine release provides smooth, no fuss removal of the unique, flush mounted magazine with no exposed magazine to dent and no uncomfortable protrusion at the rifles balance point.
- Positive, push button, cross bolt manual safety
- Combination scope base adapter for both weaver style and .22 tip off scope mounts is provided with every rifle
- Heavy, hammer forged barrel with recessed target crown and spiral design.
- Heat stabilized, glass filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high tech material for improved and manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion resistance and unmatched ability to withstand the elements
- A380 Aluminium alloy receiver is precision machines and provides long term reliability to the 1022 action.
- Unique two stage target trigger featuring a short take up stage, followed by a crisp, light target pull with no creep or over travel.
- Flat Butt plate with rubber butt pad and sling swivels.Read more