Stock Code: cat01318
Orientation: Right Hand Stock
Calibre: .308 Win
Mechanism: Bolt Action
Barrel Length: 20"
Style: Centre Fire
Weather resistant rifle for foul weather use. The Sako A7 comes with stainless steel barrel, action and bolt, co-polymer black stock with Soft Touch coating.
The Sako A7 was created to offer a lightweight, genuine Sako rifle at an attractive price. The A7 has unique features that are not available on any other Sako or Tikka rifles the special steel action is made in two sizes, S and M, to comply with available calibers; the receiver is drilled and tapped for bases; the bolt has three locking lugs in front and a 70-degree angle for fast cycling, and an internal black nitrated steel insert for extra durability; the polymer magazines developed for each type of cartridge have integral steel collars that allow loading without removing the magazine.
RECEIVER - The receiver is drilled and tapped for mounts. Aluminium Picatinny rails are included. If these are used, they have to be glued, but these may be replaced with suitable steel bases that are readily available on the market.
MAGAZINE - The co-polymer magazine is also loadable from the top, when inserted in the rifle. Material is 50 nylon, 50 fiberglass, with stainless magazine spring. Inserted steel collar allows insertion of cartridges from above. Magazine is held in place by Total Control Latch, to prevent unintentional loosening.
- LENGTH OF PULL S M 355mm 14
- BARREL Light hunting contour barrel cold hammer forged Optional muzzle threadMT
- MAGAZINE Detachable single row synthetic magazine
- MAGAZINE CAPACITY S M 4 rounds 3 in magazine, 1 in chamber
- SIGHTS No open optical sights
- OPTICAL SIGHT ATTACHEMENT Weaver bases that are attached A-bolt style
- METAL PARTS SURFACE FINISHING Blued metal parts
- STOCK Synthetic stock with soft touch surface
- TRIGGER MECHANISM Single stage trigger, pull adjustable 1 to 2kg 2 to 4 lbs
- SAFETY Two way safety with bolt realease lever
- ACCESSORIES T25 torx keyRead more