What You Need to Know: West Mercia Q&A on Firearms Licensing
News Dealer & Industry News
Remington Model 700 5-R Mil Spec Stainless Steel
Calibre: .308 Win
Barrel Length: 20"
Mechanism: Bolt Action
Screw Cut Heavy Stainless Steel R-5 Barrel (1:11.25) with H-S Precision Green/Black Webbing Stock
Built off the legendary 700 action, the Remington 700 5-R sets the benchmark for accuracy and durability. Much like M-24, the barrel is cold hammer forged and features 5-R rifling. The 5R rifling profile increases barrel life expectancy, accuracy and creates less fouling and bullet deformation over time. Whether you’re a benchrest shooter or longtime hunter, look no further for better reliability and precision.
5-R rifling is the same type of rifling used on the battle proven M-24 SWS. There are 5 lands as opposed to the normal 6 land configuration. Traditional lands are squared off at a 90 degree angle to the groove while the lands on 5-R rifling are tapered at 110 degrees which results in less bullet deformation. Also, none of the lands are directly across from one another. Both of these features lead to better accuracy and less fouling.
• Legendary Model 700 Stainless Steel Action featuring the “3-Rings of Steel” makes this the strongest action on the market.
• 5-R hammer-forged with tactical/target-style rifling like that used in famous M-24 military rifles for the utmost in shot-to-shot consistency
• 5-R increases barrel life and accuracy, causes less friction and bullet deformation
• H.S. Precision composite stock features full-length aluminum bedding blocks for enhanced stability and shot-to-shot consistency
• Dual front swivel stud system for convenient mounting of bi-pod and sling
• X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
• Silencer ready with 5/8x24 Threads
Comes with Rail and Hard Case
~~Free 4 Weeks Gun Insurance
Get More For Your Money At Simply
- Click here to reveal phone number -
Errors & Omissions Excepted
Prices are subject to change without notice
See our terms of trade on our website
All information is supplied via our Wholesaler/Importer or Supplier
We are simply a reseller of Historic & Modern Firearms
Firearms/Shotgun License authority is required to purchase this firearm or ammunition unless it is a air rifle or pistol within the legal limit, (except Scotland) you can either collect it in person
or it can be sent to registered firearms dealer local to you for collection.
A UK shipping & packaging charge of £35.00** to ship this firearm to a local UK rfd (eXcludes Scotish Highlands, IOW, IOM and N Ireland (Southern Ireland is export)
**This includes courier shipping of your FAC or SGC Back to you.(We don`t use royal mail)
(Your Local rfd may charge you to handle this transaction please check with them directly)
Debit card, Cash & bank transfer - No Charge |